Ok so now for the recipe to this protein rich gluten free cake.
1 tin of chick peas (garbanzo beans) drained.
1 cup dark chocolate (I used 70% greens organic)
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup raisins
0.5 tsp baking powder
1. melt the chocolate
2. Mix the butter, sugar and baking powder to a paste
3. mix the sugar mixture into the melted chocolate
4. Put the beans and the eggs into the blender and blend until smooth
5. Pour in the chocolate and blend together ( the smoother the better to avoid the cake to crumble when cooked)
6. Add the raisins and pulse a few times
7. Add batter to the rice cooker then set to the cake setting and cook for 45mins.
8. When the timer has timed out, check the cake with a chopstick. If it comes out clean transfer the cake to a wire rack and allow to cool before cutting and serving.
Dress the cake however you please. For me, a cup of green tea works just fine, but for others a spoonful of creme fraiche or double cream.