This is my weekend breakfast and look forward to it all week :) It's also one I make for all my friends when they come to visit. It seems to work every time. No complaints to far.
I actually found this recipe in a weight watchers recipe book my mum had. I have pretty much stuck to the recipe, however there may be a few tweaks here and there.
This one is for you Sofie x
quantities for 1 serving.
1/4 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp cinnamon
a few raisins
drizzle honey to taste
1. add oatmeal, water and milk to the pan
2. turn head to medium and stir continuously
3. add cinnamon.
4. Bring to the boil and watch it thicken.
5. When its bubbling and nice and thick but still soupy turn off the heat and pour into a bowl
6. Chop your banana on the top then sprinkle the raisins.
7. If, like me you have a big sweet tooth drizzle a little honey to finish.
Variation : Instead of banana grate 1/2 an apple and add it to the oatmeal when cooking